We will start with the origin of his nickname “Sunday Igboho”. One will probably ask a question ”Why did Sunday choose the nickname “Igboho”?
During one of his interviews, he told a story about its origin. He said that people in Yoruba Land tend to give other inhabitants the “names” due to the place they live in. His father was called “Baba Igboho” because he comes from Igboho. As a result, Sunday got the name “Sunday Omo Baba Igboho”. After Sunday’s father moved from Modakeke because of the war, people started calling him Sunday “Igboho”. This name stayed with him even after moving to Ibadan.
Sunday’s career started from being a mechanic and a motorcycle repairer. But God had other plans for him. He guided Sunday into business and helped him meet the right people of great importance to do it well.
At present, apart from human rights protection, he does business worldwide. He has established a car sales business and own a company Adeson International Business Concept Ltd.
Sunday Igboho thinks selling cars to be the main business of his life because he has been selling them since youth.
Sunday Igboho net worth as at 2020 was estimated at $6 million US Dollars. Igboho net worth in 2021 is presumed to have rise to $7 million US Dollars.
Sunday Igboho makes his money from his businesses, politics, having served as aide to former Governor of Oyo State, Senator Adewolu Ladoja. Sunday Igboho is rich and wealthy.
Sunday Igboho has houses and fleet of cars in his car garage.
How powerful is Sunday Igboho? Sunday Igboho is quite powerful. He has mystic, spiritual, juju powers to command guns.
Sunday Igboho said he inherited his magical powers to command guns from his father.
Chief Sunday Adeyemo aka Sunday Igboho is one of the current most influential men & Chiefs in Ibadan – Oyo State. Sunday Igboho has loyal boys who are his supporters.
To show how powerful and influential Sunday Igboho is, his supporters stormed Igangan over quit notice to Herdmen. Sunday Igboho, was received with much excitement on Friday, January 22, 2021 in Igangan, Ibarapa North Local Government Area of Oyo State.
Hundreds of youths received him with singing and dancing before storming Igangan Town Hall where he addressed them.
SUNDAY IGBOHO LIFESTYLE/WORTH
Here is summary and few things to know about him:
1. Chief Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho was born October 10, 1972. He is a right activist and a politician.
2. He is the chairman of Adeson International Business Concept Ltd and popularly referred to as the Akoni Oodua of Yoruba.
3. He started off as a motorcycle repairer and then ventured into automobiles where he sells cars and was able to start Adeson business Concept.
4. He is married to two wives and has children, including three professional footballers in Germany.
5. He once worked with former Oyo Governor Rasheed Ladoja and became one of his most trusted aides. He became famous as a strong defendant of the Modakeke people in the Modakeke/Ife war between 1997 and 1998.
6. He gained social media tractions in January 2021 when he gave a week ultimatum to herdsmen in Ibarapa to vacate the land after the killing of Dr. Aborode.
7. He is believed to possess metaphysical powers and is a strong advocate for the Oduduwa republic.